Let you guys guess the story, I shall keep quiet. =x






Okay, after going to music story, we went to Vivocity to meet his friends.

FOR THE FIRST TIME OF THE YEAR, I GOT A SHOCK..



After they had eaten, we wanted to go to pet safari to check the cute doggies out!!


And we were so unlucky that, a group of police wearing home clothes came up to us.

"Give me your ic." (in a quite xialan manner)


ALL OF US were shocked.

I told him, "It's not like it's already 11pm or 12pm, why do you all want to check our ic?"

Okay, let me just say out the main points. (He answered me with so much rubbish.)

Many big groups of teenagers at Vivocity always get into fight. That's why the 7 of us were checked.



AT FIRST, I THOUGHT WE ARE ON SOME "JUST FOR LAUGH" SHOW LOR!!

I was looking around for cameras. HAHAHA


They bloody wasted our ten, twenty minutes and by the time they checked finished, PET SAFARI CLOSE ALREADY!!


NABEIIIIIIIII, THEY OWE ME A DOG.


p/s:
EHEHEH, I GOT TO CUT MY HAIR AND CHIONG MY COURSEWORK. :(

Labels: , , ,