So like, I met up with Xavier after camp yesterday. I was
not in the mood to do both my coursework and homework.
I was trying to make
ALL the people I met happy yesterday. So, I spoke to all the uncles and aunties in a
"act ang moh" accent. (Including workers who served us.)
And I even ended my speech with them with a
"Thank you YOU!"Of course, all of them laughed. Alright, I was feeling very hungry and we ended up in the new food center. Remember the very famous food center
opposite OG last time? The one that I went was the renovated one.
I wanted to eat sting ray. But, there was no one in the shop. :(
Hence, we went to look for other food and I found one
VERY SPECIAL FOOD STALL.

Crab meat noodles! It is the real crab meat!! Aw.. I was so excited when I saw it. I entertained the auntie with some rubbish stories and she believed it.
I even told her that I am from other country.
And she bragged her shop upside down by telling me that people from all over the world came to Singapore for her stall.
(which i doubt so as i was the only customer around, and the food center looks so empty.)What Hong Kong reporter came and took the stall photos and published in their own country.



She was very friendly la! :)
And so, ending off with a disgusting photo. Bye!

p/s: I am going swimming later! :)