OH YEAH, SHE BANGS.
Chinese Drama SYF has finally come to an end. I need not wake up early in the morning on every Wednesday and Saturday anymore!!
Many thanks to those people who messaged me to encourage me yesterday! :)
Anyway, the results will not be revealed until next week because we have to wait for a week for our results. Yup.
And I am free every Tuesday and Saturday alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I went to take my results on Friday with my father. I passed all my subjects. But, of course that's not what I want.
I want to
score.
My weakest subjects are combined humanities, combined science and english!
My goodness. I got C6 for my englishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :(
I have never get such a grade ever in my life. 'N' Levels and 'O' Levels are really very different.
And I so feel like going out now. Update more later!! :)