If you don't know what I hate, that's really bad.

WHY DID OU XUAN NOT WIN THE BEST LEAD ACTRESS AWARD!
I really feel so so so so so so so so so sorry for her. She puts in a lot of effort into making the drama and she is the one that makes me addicted to xiao niang re lor.
Not the white wei xiu. -.-
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
If I am ou xuan right, I SWEAR I WILL QUIT MEDIACORP IMMEDIATELY. Like, so much effort was put into the drama still never win best actress award.
Okay la, miss white is not bad too. But, she just don't deserve the award la.
Anyway, please stay away from the beach during July this month. There will be a tsunami hitting on Japan as predicted. It might also hit Singapore as the predictor said that initially.
But, when I go back to the website the next day, the fucking predictor deleted Singapore's and other countries name. -.-
The weather recently is killing.
For some reasons which I don't know, more and more people are getting sick.
AND I AM HAVING A SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE THROAT NOW.
C and JW vomited, XL cough and me too!
I keep having the feeling to vomit while coughing. But, nothing came out!
TAMADE TIAN QI.
Aiya, shall blog some other things tomorrow! :D