Bringing you back to my childhood memories. Where imagination takes place at and happiness every single day.

When I was still a little baby boy, I was very chubby. I think I look so cute in the photo! Alright, stop the self praising.

But, I believe you guys will say that I AM very cute in the photo!





Tada! Freedom house. Did my chubby cheeks made you smile? :)

Gradually, when I grow up, I got skinnier and skinnier. I guess the reason is pretty simple: Choosy about foods.

I don't eat food which I dislike to eat. I rather let myself starve to death than to eat it. I mean who likes eating food that they dislikes to eat.


When I was in primary school, my mother was still rich. She used to own a spa at Apollo Center Basement 1. The WHOLE BASEMENT ONE!

I always visit her spa when I was in primary school to enjoy the jacuzzi and sauna. Back then, her staffs are all licking her boots using me.

Every anniversary of her spa, she will invite some Hong Kong actress to open ceremony for her.

I still remembers the local artistes who visited my mother's spa: Christopher Lee, Chao Guo Hui, Zhen Bing Hui, Guo Liang, Mark Lee and many more.


Remember the super famous show that time? 我爱精灵 - I love Genius



I tuned in to it EVERY SATURDAY MAN! It's just so funny and cute. Where the 54088 eats Kentucky Fried Chicken. I still remember the story still okay!

Mediacorp sent a letter to my mum's spa to seek permission for filming. However, they changed the story line and did not go to my mum's spa for filming.

I was so excited that time lor! When my mum told me about it, I told her I will be there to watch them filming the drama!

Alright, this was me in one of the opening ceremony.



I have fringe back then too okay! Don't play play. I remember my mum doing my hair for me. Back then, I hated that hair very much as primary school children do not have this hair style. I feel so awkward and uncomfortable with it.


My six years old birthday left a very deep memory in me. It's not something bad.

I remembered that I was so excited that day that I keep pestering my auntie to bring out the birthday cake and stop delaying. She was so frustrated.

Haha!



Do you guys remember going for school excursions? I remember going to many places like Singapore Zoological Garden, Jurong Bird Park, Science Center, Art Gallery and many more!

This was one of the photos taken before going out for a school excursion.



So toot. But, I still find it cute. Okay, I have high self-esteem.


Here comes the last photo which shows how ugly I was when I had my oval spectacles on.



Hey! It was super in that time okay! :D


What does all these shows?

It shows that photos are really very very important for memories. Without these photos, I won't even remember what I did and what I was.

So from now on, start taking your photo at least once every month.

Then, when you grow up, you will laugh at your silly face which is your present that you think is so great.