I just realized that I have not updated for so long. Recently, I am not sure what am I down with.

My chest just starts to get painful whenever I breathe in hard or bend down. The pain has been with me for 7 days including today.

It gets so painful yesterday that I decided not to go to school and go to the polyclinic. I have so many things to rant about the polyclinic.


I am so fucking angry with the staffs there.

I waited for 1.5 hours to see a doctor. I went to approached one of the staffs there and asked if they had missed my queue number.

The staff told me that, you have to make an appointment to shorten the waiting time. -.-

Then she asked me what problem with my body do I have. I told her that my chest hurts. Then she asked me whether do I have any heart problem.

I told her I am not sure. Because my chest pain might link to some heart problem for all I know.

She told me that, in this case, if it gets painful again, she have to send me down to the emergency room and call the ambulance.


I STRAIGHT AWAY TELL HER THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANY HEART PROBLEM.

Crazy.

After getting to see Dr Sivamathy, I was told to take a X-Ray at level one. I walked down from level three to level one you know!

It's really painful for my chest when I do activities that strains my body.

Anyway, after getting an X-ray, I was told to wait outside.

I waited for another 15 minutes seeing people passing urine samples in front of me. I went to approach the staff again. She told me to go back to level three and wait for my queue number to be called.


LUCKILY, the staff that I approached before was upstairs. She told me to ask the staff downstairs for the film, or how long do I have to wait for the film.

If she had not told me this, I would be waiting upstairs for another 1.5 hours.

I went down and the staff apologized and told me to come back an hour later for the x-ray.


I SPENT LIKE CLOSE TO 4 HOURS THERE. -.-

Super fed-up.

After an hour, I went to see the doctor and she told me that no fractured was found. So, she prescribed some muscle pain reliever for me and told me to come back on Monday if it does not gets any better.





Oh ya, on Thursday, I went to watch "Cats Musical". It was FANTASTIC! The actors and actresses there are all very professional.

Singing, dancing and acting is just perfect for them.

Alright, I shall not be a spoiler. You guys should go and buy the tickets from sistic. It's a one in a life time thing you know!





Click to catch a short preview! :D