How do you guys think about my new blogskin? I think that it is awesome! I love my new blogskin so damn much.
I spent like six hours on doing this blogskin you know.
With a new blogskin, my blogging bugs are all back to me now! I feel like blogging everyday if I have the time. Trust me, I really wish to!
Yeah! I just bought two shirts and one tragus stud today! I am still considering whether to open a blog shop a not.
I am afraid that I will neglect my studies if I spent time working on my blog shop. It will definitely affects my studies.
'O' Level'sHey, any one of you here is participating in Singapore Youth Festival Chinese Drama? I am quite nervous as the competition date gets nearer and nearer.
There are many negative thoughts running through my head.
"Why are some of the actress not cooperative?"
"Will we repeat the history and get bronze again?"
"What if I can't cry on stage that day?"
"Will there be some sudden mistakes? Like actors or actresses forgetting their lines?"
After all, we are only given one chance. What if we perform badly on that day even though our practices were alright.

There are always people who gives attitude when they are unhappy. It is a non-stop routine; one after another.
It is not that I
love to pick on them, but competition is
tough. We have to be at our best at all times. I think some people are still not unleashing their potential out.
There are really
so so so much potential in them. But, there are only a handful of them unleashing them out.
What is this?I heard Choir practicing this morning. I think that they are doing very well. With good discipline comes everything.
I believe that Choir will be able to clinch at least a Silver. Gold should not be a problem for them.
Please put in much much much more effort guys!