I have been bringing bread to school since Monday.

Monday: Ham and bread
Tuesday: Ham and egg and bread

So cool rightttttttttttt? Anyway, I have something to tell all of you!


Every horoscope will have to go up by one now. Because there is one new horoscope created out of a sudden. This is what my friend told me.

Though I don't believe in it, I am really happy that MY HOROSCOPE WAS NOT CHANGED! HOOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYY!

I think it's true.

I don't really give much damn to it because I didn't choose to believe horoscopes or zodiacs in the first place anyway.

Don't tell me you guys believe what the horoscope says?

I find it very silly to believe at things with no scientific proves.

For example, if I used libra prediction and change it to gemini. No one in the world will know what! They will just find ways to twist the prediction and say, "Eh, it's so true! It happened on me lor!"


Okay, I know I might have offend some people out there. But, WHO CARES.

HAHAHAHAHA!

*gives the xialan look