Let me share with you what I will do whenever I use my computer! I am not going to say those stupid stuffs like; online msn, check friendster/facebook...

Normally, I will just catch some Taiwan dramas or variety shows on youtube. I have been catching "Bai Quan Nu Wang" since the first episode and have never regretted watching it.

You guys should go and watch when you are free on youtube! It's free of charge. -.-


Recently, I have been catching one of the local variety show ON YOUTUBE.




Okay, I know it is stupid because I can watch the programme on television "like in Singapore". But, it is broadcast at 10pm every Sunday! It's pretty late for an early bird sleeper like me.

What's more, the next day is a school day. I can't freaking wake up in the morning if I slept at a super late timing.

And normally, I turned in to bed at 10pm. So, no choice, I have to catch it on youtube.





I want kay kay to win! She have the brain and body. Alright, who doesn't? -.-

TO BE MORE SPECIFIC, she has nice curves and smart brain. I like the show as it felt real. Unlike some shows where contestants just act shy and whatever.

Contestants of S FACTOR just be themselves. Backstab, bitch and curse behind people. Though it's consider bad, at least they are real.



p/s: I shall stop here and grab some fruits to bite on! Plus, I am watching S Factor mini clips of behind the scenes! :P

Next post: A heartwarming farewell party from Chinese Drama juniors.