Drowsy is a cure to insomnia.

I am going to catch this musical tonight! Actually, I am not as excited as I sound. It's just that, I love the feeling being in a concert hall. Perhaps, that's why my ambition is to be a *****.
Don't you like the feeling being in a concert hall? Where you can see acting
LIVE, and that makes it more realistic. I do not like watching movies in a cinema very much, and that's probably the reason why the last movie I caught was the Gu-Tian-Le
chinese new year movie.
Yeah, 3 or 4 months ago. I caught that movie with Esther. Remember?
I just uploaded like 44 photos to my computer. It's all taken way way way back. However, I am only gonna post a few out. :P

Look at the beautiful rainbow that hit on the beautiful sky!

JW

Okay, I admit that I am a noob in pool. It just seems so difficult for me to play for I don't know why!
I think Sharon might be regretting playing pool with me on that day. Because she just spend her time there teaching me.

Oh ya! I just see a doctor yesterday. I had never see a doctor so friendly like the one I saw. LL says that the doctor might be thinking that I am a young kid for he was
VERY friendly.
He even asked for my age! I think different age has different medicine. Guess what? He gave me children cough syrup. I admit I look young. Haha!
I went home and took my medicine and was totally knocked out after one hour. The cough syrup and running nose tablet just make me feel so drowsy.
I told JW a joke that I randomly think of. Imagine you leaving the clinic and the staffs there said this to you.
"Thank you and see you again! :)" What will you do? And I also thought of another super genius thing.
There are many types of shops for you to run. And when you run, you normally ask your friend to give you their support. What if you open a clinic? How do they support you? By falling sick?
Alright, I am typing things very nonsensical.
That's because I just took the medicine and I am starting to feel SUPER DROWSY. I should be going off to bed now in case I don't have the energy for tonight's musical!
p/s: Forgive my grammar mistakes, too lazy to read through my post again.