It was Shi Da's Birthday yesterday. Despite me feeling so sick, having a bad headache and sore throat, I went down to his chalet with Sharon.
We spent quite some time at Hougang Mall looking for his present. Up and down, up and down. Finally, we found some things suitable for him. After which, we went down to buy herbal tea. Just nice for my sore throat and headache ma.
So coincident! While walking to the bus stop, I saw Bernard Goh (primary school friend), he looked at me with a very gong look when I called him. Like he has never met me before, screw him man.

Sharon agreed to let me paste the price tag on her forehead! Because if she don't let me paste, I will paste on her back without her noticing. Very gong right she, so guillibly.
She cost
$1.50!

It's some unknown flower mixed with honey water, so I asked her how does the flower taste like?
And the stupid herbal auntie told me that the bottle of herbal tea that I bought won't have the flower taste it will only have the honey taste.
I TELL YOU, I ONLY FUCKING TASTE THE FUCKING FLOWER TASTE, DON'T HAVE THE HONEY TASTE AT ALL.The bus was so jerky plus the stupid smell in my mouth makes me feel like vomitting. I controlled the feeling of vomitting for 30 minutes!

See! Happily posing! Still ask me to sit further away from her in case I vomitted on her body.

I know my hair sucks like shit. My actual fringe is not so thick, the fucking barber go and cut until very thin.

When we reached there, we just slacked at the bbq pit for quite some time. After which, we started eating the beehoon and Lionel's father roasted chicken.
And I didn't eat anything else for that day other than that.

This is how we slack.

Clarabellela

Xueliry

BBQ Time

Clarabella and Sharony

Xueliry again.

This photo is like the best of all la! So candid! It just looks like it's taken with a dslr.

Sharon: Clarabelle diao si mi diao!
Clarabelle: Ai li huan lo!
:)
It's time for the birthday song!

This is how the cake looks like before it reaches Shi Da's side.

They started smashing cake.

Revenge!

This is how the cake looks like after reaching Shi Da's side.

3 prisoners waiting for food.

Walter with Esthery

Shaking hand with birthday boy.




Don't blame me for this blur image. The cat was running very fast that I can't capture a proper image of it.

Okay, I got to hurry! Gonna be late!