Frankly speaking, when I knew that I had to turn up for Chinese Drama yesterday, I did whine a bit. Because, I will be alone in school until 3.30pm!
I was super excited for the farewell party.
NOT because I will be free from CCA already,
BUT I wonder what will the juniors do for us.
This is the book that they did for me; with many sincere wishes and motivating quotes to keep me going on!

(Some juniors wrote, "Visit www.waltertan.blogspot.com". Haha!)
"WHY IS IT NOT MY FACE!", I told them immediately when I saw the book. They told me that, it was because there was water in the bottle. -.-
See the blue drawing that leads to the water bottle? Juniors are just so creative! For that, I must really thank them a lot.

By Tricia. Although it's merely a plastic bottle with decoration, I AM SUPER TOUCHED. It takes effort and time to do such things. Urgh, I am so guilty for not doing these things for my seniors.
Tricia: JY! Don't give up on your studies! Do work super hard for your examinations! :)

Graduating crown.

This is the pig that is inside the paper bag. With a heart shape okay!

2009 Star Awards. This is the award that I got.
:D
Bonus!!Juniors who are reading my blog, NI ZUAN DAO LE!
When I was in front of you guys, I was really very touched by what you guys did. I can feel the sincerity in your. It's really touching. When I was watching the photo slide show, I nearly cried. I was sitting at a corner so that no one would see me.
I controlled.
When I saw the book with every pages filled with wishes from juniors, I was even touched. I SWEAR I COULD CRY LIKE A BABY AT THAT POINT OF TIME.
Again, I controlled.
I didn't want to cry again. Like I will be called cry baby in Chinese drama.
THANK YOU JUNIORS, I DIDN'T REGRET GIVING UP CHOIR SYF FOR CHINESE DRAMA SYF! I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3