I don't know what to put for title.
This is real funny! It's another version of the famous Korea "Nobody, nobody but you! *clap clap* *clap*
Shiate! More and more people in Singapore is getting swine flu. I really really really hope they will get well soon because it's so unfair to them.
Really, the person who started the disease is
so so so fucking fucker. Imagine you were to alight from a plane, and you breathe like how a human being would, the person with swine flu passes the virus to you.
It's like you have to suffer someone else's virus.
NOT FAIR!
PLEASE, the one thing I could do is to pray that none of my family, relatives and friends get it.
I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE BORED WITH MY POSTS.
I will come up with a new post for nuffnang competition okay? Of course, there will be photos of me XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
HAHAHAHA, be patient. BYEBYE