I hate the stupid weather.
THE WEATHER IS JUST SO FUCKING IRRITATING.
On my way back home, the weather was like fucking hot. The heat was quite unbearable. And the stupid school did not even open the stupid side gate.
No choice, I have to go out from the front gate and walk one big round.
AND NOW!I am sitting down in front of my computer blogging, with a no longer hot weather. Curse him.
Why don't the weather be as cooling as it is now when I walked to the bus stop? It's freaking far you know?
p/s: Weather, when I am at home, you can go and make people sweat for all you want. But, don't be so idiotic can? When I am outside, you are like fucking hot(not in the sense of "hot" as in sexy). When I am inside outside, the weather is so fucking cooling.
TYVM.
Oh ya, I just borrowed 命中注定我爱你 from bell, just for the sake of watching all over again. -.-
Thank you SERENA FOR MAKING ME ADDICTED TO TAIWAN DRAMA. THANK YOU SO MUCH. LOL!
Besides that, I am also addicted to 敗犬女王. Gosh, at this rate going on, how am I going to concentrate on my studies.
Bye guys! I am going out with my brother for dinner!
:Pp/s:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST AUNTIE MAY!