HOHOHO. Today is my 500th post. Yeah, not happy. Because there is nothing for me to be happy about.

Anyway, I gave school a miss today because school starts at 11.05am and ends at 12.30pm. Isn't that stupid?

Just for the sake of Chinese mock exam and I have to travel all the way to school and all the way back home. Go to hell la.


I had a fun time today! Haha! I spent most of my time at home watching "Destined to love you"! Though I watched it before, it's really nice! I know I have been saying this for many times. You guys should go and watch it too!!

It's like half of my family is watching this. My auntie is watching 1 episode slower than me. So whenever I finished one episode, I will bring it to her room. So cute right?

I did something meaningful today too! I went to hougang mall with my grandmother to buy groceries. And coincidentally, I saw Gerlene with her mum while waiting for my grandma to buy her 4D.




CHINESE 'O' LEVEL IS 5 days away, but I am not feeling any nervous. God damn it.

SOYANARA, SHALL POST PHOTOS SOON K! :P