I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO SAY!OKAY. Firstly, it was my very first time watching a soccer match. I am going to talk about Cristiano Ronaldo.

I just find him so poor thing because, EVERY TIME HE GETS THE BALL, MANY OPPONENTS WILL SURROUND HIM. 7 out of 10 times, his fucking opponent will make him fall down.
So the entire soccer match: Ronaldo just got tripped down whenever he got the ball.
I HATE ARSENAL. Only know how to make people fall down. FUCK YOU HARD TIME MAN. Just go home and drink your mother's milk and father's sperm. Get lost.
On my way home just now, I saw many typical gangsters. Guess what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nothing happened.
I just want to say that when I got in to the train. THE
CURRY ROTI PRATA SMELL WAS JUST SO STRONG! I wonder why the smell is there on a Saturday evening, 8.45pm! Totally spoils my mood.
Hougang is such a lively place! Many aunties(more than 100) were having line dancing at Hougang Hub(in front of old chang kee). They can really dance!
At around 5.30pm, before I take the train to boon keng, they were dancing. After I took the train back to Hougang at 9pm, they were still dancing!
THE FUNNIEST PART WAS THIS! I was walking alone passing by old chang kee. The old aunties working at old change kee were line dancing at their crampy work space while serving customers!
I LAUGHED LIKE FUCK
ALONE!
Can you imagine how the people around be reacted? It was just so hilarious to see those cute aunties dancing! Hahaha!