I went to have my mole removed yesterday at Hougang Central. It was not a pleasant one.
All of the workers there were females. So, I thought maybe "zuan dao", you mei you. Haha! Kidding la!
One of the workers spread some cream on my stupid mole and paste something. It looks like a sticker. And she did not even told me what to do there!
She went to cut her finger nails! -.-
Politely, I asked her, what was I supposed to be doing here? She told me, I have to wait for 5 minutes before she can do the laser for me. I have to wait for the cream to numb my face.
ONLY THEN I KNEW THAT I WAS GETTING A LASER.
LASER!!Then one of her stupid colleagues told me that, the laser will
only take one second! Her colleagues and her were just happily sitting at a table talking and eating cereal prawn! YES! CEREAL PRAWN!
My friend and I were like sitting there aimlessly. We do not even have anything to play with or what. It
TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE A SLACKING PLACE. Both for the workers and customers.
Luckily, I didn't get duped into paying $18 to buy a voucher for facial wash. She told me to get it in case her shop increases the prise to $30.
Please la, I don't even want to do it in their so open shop.
THE MOMENT FINALLY ARRIVED! I got a fright when she got a pen-like thing in her hand. I was like asking her, "Are you sure it's not painful?" She replied, "
NOT AT ALL." (I really feel like double bold the words and double large the words and double red the fucking words.)
The first time when the pen-like thing LANDED ON MY FACE, I tell you, I NEARLY GOT KNOCKED OUT AND CRY OUT!
Even piercing my ear also don't have so pain lor!
I TOLD HER DIDN'T SHE SAID THAT IT WAS
PAINLESS. She gave a silly excuse by saying, you are a guy.
GUY FLESH NOT FLESH AH! THICKER THAN GIRLS ONE IS IT?
Nabei! I also told her that didn't her colleague told me that it will only last for a second. SHE WAS SO DAMN WRONG THAT I REALLY FEEL LIKE SLAPPING HER FACE for CHEATING my feelings! Urgh!
Okay, nevermind.
The person doing the mole removal for me continued doing it for many times. The thing just went down and up down and up. I think the pain is like MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE PAINFUL THAN PUTTING ON A TATTOO.
My friend told me that every time she landed the thing on my face, there is a red spark. Like those electricity or fireworks one.
My god. The pain is still with me even when I am blogging now.
After walking for awhile, we saw a shop giving off advertisement sheet. My friend suggested to asked her how do they remove moles.

She said, by doing "LEY-SHER" with difficulties pronouncing. It's obvious that she is from one particular country. You guys know la.
Again, she said it's not painful AT ALL. I told her, I did it somewhere along the zebra crossing and complained EVERY SINGLE THING THAT I SAID JUST NOW.
And I asked her, is that shop like your another shop too? (Judjing from their looks) She pretended that she never hear my question and started to digress.
Nevermind, I told her that I WILL NOT believe "you all" EVER AGAIN. -.-
And my friend saw the shop address on the advertisement sheet! Look carefully, it has two addresses!! (On top).
My friend was laughing like fuck.
OKAY, END OF STORY.
I just want to say that I WILL NEVER TO TO ANY CHEENA SHOP AGAIN.*****************************
I went to Pizza Hut with Y, SE, XL and LY for lunch today. Coincidently, we saw JW and C eating couple meal there. No la! Just kidding.
I just want to say that, LIUYUN (SHARON) made me laugh like crazy there.
While we were placing order, she ordered this.


The MENU CLEARLY WRITE IT AS SWEET 'N' SPICY DRUMLETS.
P.H. worker: What is your order?
Sharon: (Slang her English some more! -.-) Er.. Can I have one sweet 'n' SOUR drumlets.
Walter: WHAT SWEET AND SOUR, *ALREADY BURST INTO LAUGHTER*, it's sweet 'n' spicy leh!
This is just so fucking funny la! Imagine you are there.
***********************************
I just woke up from bed at around 8pm and decided to throw out my "flam" (It's definitely not spelled this way). You know, the yellow yellow sticky slimy stuff in your throat whenever you have cough?
Ya, I used all my strength to spit that out.
MY HEAD GOT TERRIBLY PAIN. THIS TIME ROUND, I REALLY FEEL LIKE FAINTING. I had never experienced this type of pain in my head before.
I think it's due to me just waking up from bed not long ago. The blood had not circulate properly in my brain.
Haha, I stood in front of the basin for like a few minutes, and could not really walk. I was afraid that I will faint anytime.
Phew..