Before scrolling down to my post, please watch this video first so as to benefit the most out of this post!
Don't play the video until halfway then stop ah! Otherwise, you will regret!
:Pp/s: Sorry, I just uploaded the video on youtube. It takes some time for it to be processed even though it's already fully uploaded. So, if you still cannot view the video, check back later.
I tell you ah! I was having fever early in the morning before I even went to school. Due to the Chinese test that we are having on that day, I forced myself to school.
The feeling of feverish is damn shiok(yah, like fuck), you know how it feels right. Before yesterday, I already told Xue Li and co. that I will be going to IKEA with them to buy some utensils for tomorrow's practical exam.
I will feel bad if I didn't keep to my word. I dragged myself from school to home and to the mrt station. Fever, headache, feel like vomitting. (not H1N1)
XL, S and me headed off to Giant first, after which to IKEA. After taking the utensils that we wanted to buy, we went to the cafe there.

Wearing a stupid ugly cardigan. -.-

We spent quite some time sitting there, looking at the menu before we proceed to the counter to get food.


Nor! Colourful right?

The pancake that looks nice on the outside and cheated my money and feeling!

They ordered chicken wing but I just don't have the appetite to eat it. PLUS THERE IS A STUPID FUCKING BLEMISH ON MY NOSE. FUCK. It's damn painful.

This was what I ordered. Pancake and orange juice. The orange juice, 100% vitamin C as stated, made me recovered from my fever! Funny right! From morning until then, I was having fever, after taking the orange juice, the fever just go away. No more sick feeling.

XL coffee. I thought it was Milo until she told me that she ordered coffee. I can tell that she had a hardtime drinking the whole cup down.


Haha! I took this photo on purpose!

See! The plate of pancake that wasted my money! As you can see, I only ate a small portion of the pancake. -.-
That's how aklnfgurlgnsk it is! Even the whipped cream looks so disgusting. Oh god, IKEA food is so fucking cheap and fucking deceiving with the photos.

One word- Gross.
Now, the photo that might scare you away. Are you prepared?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Viewer discretion is advised. Thank you.

I didn't know that S has a double chin until yesterday! F unbelievable right!?


(Inside joke.): SWX! Someone jealous a not! You know who you are okay!
:PKidding la!

Opps! I took this photo by accident. Okay, lame. -.-

I laughed like mad when I saw this photo! It's like what's wrong with S?! Lying down seducing XL? And still let XL take this super "glam" photo of her! Don't you think that it is way too funny.

Chio right! (As in my photography)
Right now, I am feeling a little nervous and afraid for tomorrow's 'O' Level practical exam.
Thinking of what had happened last year, forgotten to bring the recipe after I collected all the ingredients with the rest of my friends already starting to cook their dishes (without recipe, how to cook?) and a solid chocolate custard which was supposed to be as soft as bean curd , really scare me out.
I WILL NOT LET HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF. But, what if there are some obstacles tomorrow? What am I supposed to do?
I don't want to sprint from my cook room to the bus stop 1km away, to get the recipe and 1km back to the cook room.
I don't want to witness failure of my dishes.
I AM JUST GETTING SO AFRAID OUT OF A SUDDEN. :( I really hope everything will go smoothly tomorrow.
And I am going off to HM to buy banana and crunchy peanut butter for tomorrow's exam. Want to know how it goes? Come back tomorrow, with photos!
Anyway, please vote for me with a rating of 10! Just 2 more places to get into top 10.

If you vote for me, I will bless you with pimple-free face, many presents on your birthday and many friends who will stay close with you forever! :D
Just a click from you, I will be happy. You wouldn't know how much a click could cheer me up.
p/s: If I EVER get top 1, I will post anything that you like! I SWEAR.
p/s/p/s: Remember to come back tomorrow!