"When that happens, Singapore should not be "shocked into panic or inaction". He said the country must be prepared for a long fight, with a very different type of enemy. "

"
"All of us are participants in this war. We are not just bystanders watching the developments," Mr Khaw said. "

"
"For healthy Singaporeans or those who have not been overseas recently, get on with your life! Go out! Exercise! Bicycle! Brisk walk! Go dancing, whatever! We all know when you're active and have enough sleep, you're at your top form; you're less likely to get flu," he urged. "


I don't want swine flu! Hope it faster fade away otherwise, if Singapore were to have any cases of swine flu, it will definitely spread to the whole country.

And guess what? The whole population of Singapore will drop to 0. Ya! That's how scary it is.


Even without spreading, the swine flu can really kill all the students taking 'O' level's this year man. My teacher said that we might not be able to take 'O' level's this year IF the school shuts down!

I do not want to wait for another year!

Please God, I love you very much. Don't do this to us. I don't want my relatives, friends and family to die just like that.