The musical was great! Both my auntie and me agreed that this musical is much more understandable than Cats musical.

Cats musical performance were professional but their standard of English for their scripts were too high. You will be able to enjoy the concert but you will not be able to understand it.

Though <<天冷就回来>> was not as professional as Cats, at least we understood what they are trying to say! It is touching at parts which nearly moved me to tears.


Photobucket


There were two ladies sitting beside me talking so loudly! It's just so inconsiderate of them. Even if the musical have not started, they should speak in a softer tone. Aiya, in conclusion, they are talking so loudly like it's a market.


Photobucket


The small musical stage with two subtitle screens at both sides.


Photobucket


After the performance, they came out one by one to thank the audience for our support. 石欣惠 really touched my heart. She just came out with a "sei" (style), and nearly broke into tears.


Photobucket

Photobucket


On Saturday, all my relatives came over to my house to celebrate early Mothers day. That's why I wished you guys Happy Mother's day yesterday. I didn't know that it was supposed to be today.


Photobucket


I went to T1 with WG today. Actually, I intended to buy a pair of shoes from TOPSHOP. But, I thought that, might as well buy a similar pair of shoes from FRED PERRY.


Photobucket

I had pizza again. -.- It seems like I am having pizza every Sunday. And they hygiene there really sucks hardcore. There were feathers on the fork. WHAT THE FORK!! :@

Anyway, after walking the whole of T1, we decided to go to Cineleisure Fred Perry to get the shoes that I wanted.

My legs were very tired after intensive walking. -.- And those foreign workers just occupied ALL of the seats. Okay, I know that we pay the same amount of fare. -.-

But, it's just so irritating, eight out of ten people in the train were foreign workers, those bangalas and cheenas.

Can you imagine the MASSIVE smell that they contributed. Damn it.

And fred perry doesn't have the type of shoes that I wanted! So I thought, forget it, I shall get a pair of glossy and colorful shoe.

AND I CANT FIND ANY!


Good night!

p/s: THANKS A MILLION to people who voted for me. :)
p/s/p/s: For people who have not vote for me, please remember to vote! It doesn't take a long time, just a click will do. :) It is under the commercial session.