Again, I met up with Germaine yesterday.

Even if we meet at Vivocity, our outing will still be as fun! There were two incidents which I REALLY REALLY want to share with you.


Photobucket

We went to Pet Safari to check out those cute dogs!

Photobucket

Bernese Mountain Dog

This dog really caught my attention. Don't you agree that it totally looks like a soft toy? I am going to get this when I grow up.

I believe that when it grows up, it's paws will definitely look like tiger paws! And whoever dares to bitch about me, you will get it from my dog.

Okay, that's not the main point.


Photobucket

Sausage Dog

The main point is, this dog which is STILL kept in one of the cages seems to have some feud with me!

Perhaps, it understand my expression? I was telling Germaine how ugly this dog is, and it will continue to stay in Pet Safari for a very very long time.

Which also means that it's stupid "age tag" pasted on the glass window will continue to rise. And it will definitely show contrast between itself and other cute puppies! (except bulldogs) Because other CUTE puppies usually get sold when they are 3 months old!

That's the average age that I saw there. But, this stupid sausage ugly fucktard dog is older than the rest by a few months.

Even if Pet Safari wants to give me this dog for free, it's food that can supply it forever, jab money and many more miscellaneous, I WILL NOT WANT IT TOO!

Okay. This fucktard actually faced me in front of 10 people (which is considered quite a lot given the space there) and start it's non-stop barking remix!

Even the workers were staring at me. They must be thinking, "What have you done to the god damn dog? Why is it so irritated by you even when you are one glass window away from it."

To prove that it actually hates me, I walked away to the other side (which is further away), and it actually walked to the other side too! And continue to bark at me.

MANY PEOPLE WERE LAUGHING MAN! GOD DAMN THE FUCKING DOG.

To save me away from the embarrassment, I walked off.

Now, the second incident!

Photobucket

We went to Ben & Jerry.

There's this 70 years old uncle typing message. TYPING MESSAGE! YES, YOU DID NOT SEE WRONGLY, IT'S TYPING MESSAGE.

And behind him, there was this old lady, in her sixties maybe, peeking at his phone! Like she is going to catch the old uncle red-handed for cheating on her!

The expression on her face is just so funny. After awhile, she came in and smiled to us. As well as the old uncle.

Okay, that's not the main point again.

There was this couple, WHO WAS STANDING OUTSIDE BEN & JERRY kissing away when I just started eating my ice-cream! It's not those kiss that will last for a minute.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT THEY KISSED (french kiss) FOR 10 MINUTES? Caressing each other body, tilting their bodies every minute like they were on bed!

Everyone in Ben & Jerry were looking at them! The worse thing is, both of them look dirty. Their hairstyles and all, just totally give me the impression that they have not bathe for centuries!

Can you imagine EVEN A GIRL can give me that impression?

The uncle and auntie beside us were talking about them too. They were laughing with us!

After I finished my ice-cream, they finally stopped. I thought they were leaving. I was so damn wrong.

SHE FREAKING UNBUTTON THE GUY SHIRT AND CONTINUED ANOTHER ROUND.

Why is Singaporean like that?

Labels: , , , , , , ,