Normally, I would lie down on my right side first. And after awhile, I would turn to my left side and I will fall asleep!

Do you notice how you sleep? Like which side do you fall asleep at? (Testing your observation skills!)


Sleeping late is a bad habit, and I just started to sleep late! Close friends would know that I would normally go to bed by 10pm.

(Not mummy's boy, it's Granny's boy.)

When I was in primary school, my granny always force me to go to bed by 9pm. After I step into secondary school life, I started to extend my night life by an hour!

It's good to sleep early! At least, I wouldn't have pimples outbreak ON MY FREAKING NOSE!

正所谓, "早睡早起身体好!"

In English: Sleep early, Wake up early, Body healthy!

I have been sleeping after 1am these few days which I hate to. Because, it sort of gives me a little eye bags.

Thanks ah, "late night sleeping"!


Anyway, Zoo episode 7!