There were so many guesses on what I will be changing that will changed my whole life.

Look at how creative Melvin is:

Tattoo, bang a girl, sell backside, get piercings, put balls in your skins, decided to be transvestite, dye my hair white, asked someone to be my girlfriend.

p/s: It's really a pity not to put you in Mediacorp!



I even dream of what I will be doing today!

I dream that the whole stretch of shops were doubled! As in, there were another row of shops opposite them. And the stretch of shops have SO MANY shops that I can get it done!

I went in to the shop that I always go, and the shop name was changed from "Alan & Guys" to "Mary & Guys".

When I asked them, what was the reason for changing the shop name, they told me that, Alan was no longer in their company!

I SWEAR TO GOD, THIS IS SO DAMN FUNNY.

Okay, I bet you guys must be guessing what I did.


Tell you guys tomorrow la!























Cursing me right?


















I was just kidding. Okay, lame.




*drum rolls*





*readers screaming*



I JUST GOT A HAIRCUT! It's my first fucking time cutting bangs! (Will be posting the photo up next week!)

Stupid, fucking, ccb, kns, blj, FML school is going to check out hair tomorrow, FOR SURE!

I really cannot afford to let my fringe go even thinner.

I heard from many friends that, many people are cutting bangs. Can you imagine the whole school having bangs tomorrow? (If your fringe is covering your eyebrow, EYEBROW, it will be CHOPPED OFF.)

School hair rules:

1) Fringe should not be touching your eyebrow
2) Slope at the side, 2 fingers.
3) Slope at the back, 3 fingers.
4) No side burn is allowed.

It's as good as stripping off our human rights!

SO. PLEASE DON'T COME AND TELL US THAT BANGS IS NOT ALLOWED. Because, I have fulfilled all the rules!

My bangs is definitely not touching my eyebrow!

Let's see how "cocked up" face you will have tomorrow, Mr LLC, Mr R, Mr W.


IF I GOT CUT TOMORROW, I WILL REALLY FML.


p/s: At least, I did something that changed my life for a time-being! :x

Labels: