Photobucket


My aunt brought us out for dinner yesterday at Cafe Cartel. Look at them! I just realized how toned my grandpa is!


Photobucket


My hair was damn screwed up that day. I wore the hairband the whole day, and when they suddenly told me that we were be going out for dinner, I decided to wear my hairband out.

Suddenly, Walter knocked me in my head when I am out of the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? ARE YOU MAD?"

So, I went in to comb my hair and went out with a cap on. Anyway, even when I comb my hair, my fringe was disastrous.

The whole fringe was... Aiya, don't know how to say. Just very disastrous!

Luckily, I wore a cap out instead. I saw so many friends on the way. -.-


Photobucket

Look at my cute granny!


Photobucket


Not forgetting, my grandpa! He always tell me WWII stories!

About, his brother being killed by those Japanese. And how he flew from Singapore to Malaysia! Sort of a social studies lesson from a recount!


Photobucket


This dish is god damn delicious!


Photobucket

One of the photos that were taken on that hot day!

I woke up at freaking 9am and went out of house at 10am just to participate in the contest you know!

You really can't imagine how hot was the weather. I went to the park some more! The bench that I was sitting was burning hot.

I was telling my friend that it was a fire bench.

Also, I took a cab just for that cab photo. Lame a not.

Nevertheless, I think my effort will be paid off.


Hopefully.