Omy invited me to "I Love you, man" movie screening yesterday. I thought it's just going to be another love story with boring story line.
Oh, before I begin giving my review, this movie is rated NC16. I did not even noticed it until I stepped into the cinema!
If you are looking for a movie with
comedy substance, sexual references, actors and actresses
swearing at each other "FUCK",
YOU MUST NOT MISS THIS!
Usually,
ALL types of movie storyline is roughly the same.
Guy wooing someone,
quarrels,
proceed to marriage and
happy ending.
THIS MOVIE JUST MADE SHARON AND I LAUGHED LIKE FUCK.

It all started with Peter Klaven (played by Rudd) having no best man for his marriage. And the story proceeds from there.
He overheard his wife, Zooey (THE Office's Rashida Jones) gossiping with her friends that he had no guy friends.


SINCE HE LOVE HIS WIFE SO MUCH, HE WENT UP TO THE INTERNET TO KNOW GUYS. Hoping that he could find one friend who can be his best man for his wedding.
He met up with quite a number of guy friends, WHICH INCLUDES GAY. Some things happened between him and his gay friends. IT'S REALLY FUNNY HERE!
MY GOD, AM I REVEALING TOO MUCH.
OKAY OKAY, STOP.
I can't be a spoiler and tell you guys the whole story what! This movie will be coming out on 18th June in Golden Village.

YOU MUST REALLY GO AND WATCH IT. I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING DURING THE MOVIE. IT'S WAYYYYYYYYY TOO FUNNY.
Go to their website now to know more,http://www.iloveyouman.com!!
Go to their website now to know more,http://www.iloveyouman.com!!
Go to their website now to know more,http://www.iloveyouman.com!!