Sometimes, I really find it so hard to describe my feelings out in this blog. Be it, friendship or mother.

Because each time I blog about it, people will go.

"Walter, don't sad la. blablablablabla"

I appreciate your care and concern, but I just hate people confronting me with these type of stuffs. It DOES NOT make me feel better.

In fact, worse.

I know people will say, if you don't like people to concern about you and all. Just type in microsoft word and save it. This is what I always say to people.

It's true, if you don't want people to see it, or comment anything about it. Just fucking save it, why make your life so difficult.

But, I just want to blog here, so that when I grow up, I can see my daily life and feelings here what!

Okay, whatever. I am going to say something that will make everyone go, "How can you be like that."

My mother is a bloody monster who will sacrifice my pocket money for her own leisure activities. For example, majiong and cigarettes.

EVER SINCE I STEP INTO MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE, every single item that I have are all my savings.

I SAVE FOR THE THINGS I WANT.

Other children could go like, "Mum, I need $XX to buy something." (or other ways) And their mum would definitely give them lor!

Okay, to be fair, AT LEAST 1 out of 10 times?

BUT MINE, ZERO OUT OF 10 TIMES OKAY! I can't even freaking open my mouth for money.

My mobile phone, psp, itouch, computer, holiday money (air ticket, hotel), clothes, computer, accessories, shoes and OVERSEAS MONEY, ARE ALL PAID BY MY OWN SAVINGS.

People might say, stop making your mum look bad in front of many people. But, it's true what. Why should I even lie to my friends when most friends know that?

TO BE REAL, LET'S SAY EVERYTHING OUT WHICH I DON'T INTEND TO HIDE IN THE FIRST PLACE EITHER.

I edit all my acne on my face using photoshop, hates some friends who think that they are so close to me, hate my family (does not have a complete family).

You wouldn't be able to imagine how the fuck did I grew up without a family. It's really different. You can go on saying that I am much more luckier than you. (which I think anyone with the right sense of mind after reading such a long entry will not think so.)

My mum can stop giving me money for 4 days, and when I ask her for it, she will say you must understand, I don't have enough money. -.-

Pass it to you tonight.

And when she never even put the money on my desk, she just goes out early in the morning before I wake up, and come back home after I sleep.

The smart aleck, me, thought that by waking up early and take the money from her purse, it will solve ALL the problems.

I am so damn wrong, she will count her money and say, return me back my $XX.

"Pass it ALL to you TONIGHT"

That is the sentence she has been repeating for days and have not even KEEP HER WORD.

She can even use me to borrow money from people. For example, my grandfather, my auntie, my uncle.


COME ON, I MIGHT AS WELL LIVE OFF MYSELF.

Bye.

p/s: Too lazy to check the Gramma mistakes, make do with it.