EH EH EH I AM BACK FROM
NUFFNANG FLASH MOB ALREADY! It's the 1st Blogger Flash Mob in Singapore okay!
So, is like, I have made history by taking part.
I really cracked by brain really hard for this event because I don't have a pajamas! Normally, I just wear a shirt and a boxer to sleep.
But, it's ridiculous wearing boxer and dancing away outside Heeren right?
Ransacked my whole wardrobe, and took out millions of shirts I have inside. NONE LOOK LIKE PAJAMAS LEH!
End up, I decided to bring a
ultra super baggy t-shirt and a
boxer-look-alike-shorts as my set of pajamas.

Nuffnang Mini Booth
We are basically queuing there for registration. Can you spot Pumpkin (
Xiaxue's dog) above? FASTER! TEST YOUR EYESIGHT!

Jayden cam-cording the whole event down

Xiaxue was like the queen of the event. Everybody was standing up except her. So coooooool! Her PUMPKIN IS SO FREAKING CUTE.

Pumpkin UP IN THE AIR!
Anyway, you see the big black dog in the picture? We were queuing up and they suddenly appeared in front of pumpkin! Can you imagine the size? Everyone was feeling afraid that the two black dogs might just swallow pumpkin up. There were even people screaming, cool a not?

HOHOHO, WITH THE MOST POPULAR BLOGGER IN SG!
She was quite friendly and approachable. :)

Nuffnang booth from another angle.

Spot xiaxue, underage girl, sheylara and esther in the above photo!
(I bet you guys will have a hard time finding esther, she's the one in white clothing along the queue. Maybe she have got some fued with Xiaxue? I remembered Xiaxue talking about her in "Top 6/7 disgusting Bloggers".)

Rainie briefing us on the details, with Jayden filming down the event.

Elaine! (I/C for Group 1) She is a very friendly Nuffnang Staff!

Actors/Actresses ?
Here comes the performers. They were basically puting an act there to bring everyone in to the atmosphere. After they finished their pillow fighting, our first flash mob will start!

Posing in front of many DSLR, I think there are close to 15 DSLR there!

Anyway, after we were queued to start our dance in pajamas, only a few groups started dancing. The Nuffnang group were too huge! PLUS there were like 10 over DSLR shooting photos all the way.
Ended up, I didn't used my "pajamas set" because the place that I am standing at was way too weird to dance! Nobody was dancing around me!
Only those group of people who were opposite me were dancing! Okay, it's actually considered quite a bliss for me, because I didn't have to strip to my pajamas!
Hahahaha!

Natasha (Blogger friend I made there)

ORH! CAUGHT ELAINE MOLESTING NATASHA!

Unfortunately, no one went to give him a hug. Hahaha!
p/s: Stupid Germaine! You should go with me lor! I was quite pissed off by some things there! That explains my not-excited-anymore face. :(
p/s: FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO THROW THEIR FRIENDS ASIDE WHEN THEY MADE NEW FRIENDS.
Bye guys!
Labels: bloggers, flash mob, nuffnang