I edited the Nuffnang Official pics! Stupid acnes!

So like, I met up with classmates before heading to Singapore River Festival. (Alright, another post will be on them. Too squeezy!)


Photobucket

We sat in Starbucks for like 1 hour, gossiping away! :P

Photobucket

Sat around the Singapore River stoning while waiting for people to gather around Nuffnang mini booth (Yeah, again. Haha!).

Photobucket

Sharon and I went out on that day like 11.30am!? That explains our "cui" face! There are many more photos showing our tired eyes!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Eileen tying the "purple ribbon" for me. That means I am in purple group!

Photobucket

Sharon, Elaine, Walter

Photobucket

Anthony, Elaine, Eileen, Walter, Sharon

Photobucket

Sharon with that "stress ball", hahahaha! I wonder why is it called stress ball? Is it like, when you are stress you vent your anger by squeezing it?

Photobucket

This photo was the most shocking part! I didn't expect Sharon to ask Elaine for the purple flag! You understand? It's so shocking! Hahahaha!

Photobucket

Wow, so many bloggers!

Photobucket

Candid unglam

Photobucket

Purple Group again!

Photobucket

Purple Group!

Photobucket

In the tunnel. I find this photo very chio with the purple lights!

Photobucket

Okay, I took Sharon jump shots before having a group photo. After the photo, I was showing the ugly photos to Sharon, and got snapped! It's damn funny la, the photos! When I have the time, I will post it up.

Photobucket

On our way to a musical drama stage play!

Photobucket

Walter and Rainie

Photobucket

Anthony and Walter

Photobucket

Anthony and Sharon

Photobucket

Walter and Eileen

Photobucket

Sharon and Eileen

Photobucket

Together!

Photobucket

Our purple ribbons

After the entire duck tour, we took train back and I discovered that I walked the whole clarke quay with the purple ribbon on! Oh my goodness, hope no one sees it!

Photobucket

Tada! Stress ball!

Photobucket

My second duck tour in my lifetime!

Photobucket

On the boat!

Photobucket

Taken on the boat!

Okay, I want to clarify this. I AM NOT holding on to her waist. Before taking the photos, my hand were resting there, than the photographer took a photo of us together. The lazy me, did not move my hands as I did not know that the photo would turn out this way!

Anyway, this photo is so cool!

Photobucket

My camera sucks!

Photobucket

Two performers on our boat. Entertaining us with the music. To be honest, it's just some boring music to me.

Photobucket

Goodbye friends!

Labels: , , , , , , ,