HEY! I took like 100 over photos yesterday. I swear that editing photos is a TIRING job! I took about one and a half hours to edit all the photos.

After sorting out of photos, 73 photos were uploaded. Don't you think that I AM SO FAST. Photos were only taken yesterday, and everything was edited and uploaded by today!


I WANTED TO BLOG THIS AT MY "WORST DAY OF MY LIFE" ENTRY, but forgotten. It's okay, I shall blog it out now.

Do you know that time I went to Marina Bay with Germaine? So, we were asking the control station staff which way do we walked to get to the bus stop.

Another man was standing at the other counter. (control station has two counters; one serving passengers from the inside, the other one serving people who are outside the tap card machine)


Understand? You have to get this right before reading the rest.

Germaine and I were inside asking the staff questions, the man on the other side pissed the mrt staff off by repeating his question over and over again.

KNOW WHAT THE STAFF DID?

She turned back to that man and said, "WAIT. *with a stare*"

Hahahaha! Totally pawned!


Okay, back to yesterday outing. I really hate walking at Marina Bay. There are too many foreign workers there. I can't even find someone close to my age!

It really makes me worry a little. Because I am afraid that one group of foreign workers might ganged up and steal my stuffs! I would be so dead.


Anyway, the buildings and the road there really resembles some hollyhood scenes.

By the time we got there, THE WEATHER WAS FUCKING HOT. We could really have melted there if not for the little breeze.


HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We saw a wedding couple taking photos there. First wedding couple I see in the year.






(Above): I think this is so freaking stylllllllllllle.




(Above): Candid shot of me adjusting my pants!






CIAOS.