Today is like the worst day of my life ever.
Update: Video is uploaded!
This morning, SOMEONE TOTALLY PISSED ME OFF.
I was telling a joke, and someone just took it so seriously and threw temper at me.
Each time another person wants to scold you or beat you, I have always stand out for you. Do you even know that?
Forget it. Thinking of the good side, because of this incident, I finally realized the another side of my other friend.
After 'O' level, I went home to get changed and met Germaine at Serangoon MRT station. The shocking part was that, she was only late for one minute.
***************
Next up, we went to buy tickets for "Monster VS Aliens 3D". It's a total waste of money, please don't go and watch it.
THE 3D EFFECT IS LIKE 1/212314534256 of the movie! I was expecting like, things coming out from the "screen" giving me a fright?
THE WORST THING WAS, someone sitting beside Germaine keep
making the monster sound effect.
-.- Yeah, we were watching a Monster VS Aliens movie. He gives out a type of super smelly smell too. Luckily I was one seat away from him.
***************
We thought things are going to get better for us. "Yes", in a way.
We went to Anston's restaurant at The Cathay. While waiting for our meal to be served, we were so bored that we took some lame photos.
Two bowls of soup were delivered wrongly to our table. Instead of drinking the soup(we won't get charged because the receipt was printed, and after the meal, we just have to bring the receipt to the counter to pay), we called the person here.
HE WAS LIKE MUNCHING ON TO SOME GARLIC BREAD WHILE TALKING TO US. HILARIOUS! A male teen, I guess.
The second time he came over to our table again, he was still munching.
Germaine and I were laughing like fuck.
YOU MUST PLAY THIS VIDEO, IT'S THE FUNNIEST VIDEO I EVER CREATED! Starring: Germaine, Walter and Anston Restaurant WaiterOkay, this is what I ate. The mashed potato is as lousy as the one in 7-11.

***************

I find the toilets at Plaza Sing very stupid. There is this wall in front of the toilets that separates two route. One side for the male, one side for the female.
BUT WHEN YOU GO INTO EITHER ONE OF THE SIDE, YOU STILL END UP BEING IN THE SAME PLACE!
***************
After toileting, we decided to go to places which are suitable for photo taking. We decided for quite some time, from
railway to museum to
some vintage road and
finally settle for Marina barage. We took a cab there as we do not know how to make our way there. The fucking
"BA GEI" cab driver keep asking me is this place Marina barage when he stopped outside Marina Boulevard.
THERE IS LIKE A SIGN BOARD THERE THAT DON'T EVEN LOOKS LIKE
"MARINA BARAGE". I told him, if I were to know where is Marina Barage, I won't be in a cab. -.-
So, he looked at me with a "gong" look.
Fuckily, he took out his directory book and search for the place while parking his car along the side of the road. I tell you, I can use a brick and smack his head at that moment.
I told him Marina Barage is too new to be in the street directory. But, he just ignored me.
So, we paid for the cab fare and alighted. We ended up spending 30 minutes finding our way to Marina barage at the Marina Boulevard. (Asking foreign workers and office workers here and there)
We dashed across the
6 HUGE LANES ROAD to call for a cab. Because there seems to be no cab at our side. AFTER WE GOT TO THE OTHER SIDE, A CAB WHICH IS AVAILABLE JUST DRIVE ACROSS THE SIDE WHERE WE WERE AT BEFORE DASHING!
FUCK!One kind lady finally gave us a better direction. And that was to take train from Raffles Place to Marina Bay.
By the time we reach Marina Bay at about 7.15pm, the last shuttle bus available had departured.
***************
That was not the best thing of all you know. After we spent another 15 minutes figuring out where is the bus stop to take bus 400 to marina bay, my camera battery died.
On our way to the bus-stop through a tunnel.
I always have the habit of bringing two batteries out each time. It's no different today. Two batteries were with me.
So, I thought, nevermind. I can use another batter
y. WHO WOULD HAVE KNOW, THE OTHER BATTERY WAS ALSO FLAT. I FORGOTTEN TO CHARGE IT THE OTHER TIME!Brilliant, we spent like 2 hours reaching the bus stop that could send us to Marina Barage. And MY CAMERA BATTERIES DIED DOWN ON ME.
BOBIAN. WE HEADED BACK HOME. FUCKING DAY.
***************
Just when I finished bathing, I wanted to upload all the photos taken before the battery died down.
I FAILED TERRIBLY AGAIN.Even when I plugged the usb cable in, the camera could still not be switched on to transfer photos.
It's okay.
I took out the memory card from the camera and put it in to my psp. WHO KNOWS, MY PSP BATTERY HAD ALSO DIED DOWN. I COULD NOT UPLOAD A SINGLE PHOTO.
(I think you guys don't understand, never mind.)
*************************
That explains, why is this post published on today, 2nd June 2009. All these encounters were on 1st June 2009.FUCKING DAY. FUCK EVERYONE.
p/s: LONGEST POST EVERY HOR!
Labels: anston, marina barage, marina boulevard, restaurant, stupid uncle