p/s: 2 videos in this episode! Shiok a not!

Zoo Outing Episode 5!




A mini classmates outing!

They got me a pair of shoes from Topshop which caught my attention long time ago! Of course, I fork out a little money as they were giving me SHOE!

Better believe the superstitious thing than not to believe. You never know how true is that.

Some people might know already, but I am telling this to people who don't know. You can't give shoes as present because it means sending your friend away from you! In another way, it means drifting away from your friend.

WHICH IS NOT GOOD IN YOUR FRIENDSHIP!

The receiver have to chip in a little money so that it would not happen.

Photobucket

Omelette curry chicken noodles

After getting my shoes, this is what I ordered. The sizzling gravy keep hitting my hand! It's muthafucking pain!

Photobucket

Ya, it's rather stupid taking my camera out in the cubicle just to take this photo!

I did not know that there's this type of toilet bowl in Suntec City! I thought you can only find this in Japan.

It's those type of toilet bowl which has the function of washing your butt!

Photobucket

Isn't it cool? Look at the "Spray" button!

We went down to the toilet all the way from third floor just to take this photo okay!


We went to the toy museum after that! Each ticket costs $7.50 for students! People might say it's cheap because the usual price is double of that. BUT, THE TOY MUSEUM WAS NOT INTERESTING AT ALL!

I TOTALLY FEEL THAT I WASTED MY MONEY THERE! (Btw, I just remembered that I owe Sharon the ticket money!)


Photobucket

Walter, Sharon and Gerlene

Photobucket

This is how small each level is! A total of 4 levels (for toys exhibits)

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were imitating Ultraman

It's damn tiring standing 30 degrees down for the photo!

Photobucket

Gerlene, Walter, Sharon, Hwee Peng

Photobucket

See how high are we! We were at level 4! It's a glass panel floor! Look down!

Photobucket

Look at how high are we!

Photobucket

Smell our smelly shoes!

Photobucket

Just a normal photo

The next photo is going to let those people who hate me feel so damn sick. Whatever. Just fuck yourself.

Photobucket

Acting cute! :P

Photobucket

1.2.3.4


Video of us hosting!



I know it sucks, but it's the process that matters. Isn't it?

Labels: ,