I am having the world's scariest (whatever you call it) now.
GASTRIC PAIN!When I was in secondary one, my gastric was so bad that I stayed home for ONE WHOLE FREAKING MONTH! Luckily, it was holidays, otherwise, I can just stab myself.
*imagine me waking up at 6.30am with gp , bathing with gp, going to bus stop with gp...*
I REALLY CAN'T STAND THE PAIN! :(
Oh, sometimes when I missed school, I would go to the polyclinic to get MC. (that is like once in a blue moon because I don't usually give mc the next day.)
I think I had eaten too many different genre of food today. (yeah, food is like music, it has genres too)
Let's see what I had eaten today.
(what the fuck, i type everything out and it's gone! and why can't I undo!)
I SHALL TYPE IT ALL OUT AGAIN!
- Milo
- 2 slices of bread with peanut butter spread
- Green Apple Yakult
- 4 Nuggets with chips in Zoo(which cost me close to $6!)
- Water
- Green Tea
- Ice-cream
- Waffle with chocolate spread (from polar cakes which taste like shit)
- Rice
- Egg
- Pork Rib
- Fish (My grandma did not take the fish skin out from one TINY flesh of the fish, and I nearly puke in front of her. [you know the type of vomiting with nothing coming out from your mouth when you are too full , and you ate something which you don't like to eat?])
OH MY GOD. NO WONDER MY STOMACH IS HAVING A WAR NOW!
Labels: fucking, Gastric pain, painful