Photobucket


WOW! I DIDN'T EXPECT ZOO OUTING TO BE SO FUN! (with lots of kids screaming from the time we were on the bus to them reaching the zoo.)

Anyway, Germaine and I mainly took videos rather than photos. Because, I just think that you guys won't want to see my post full with animal photos.

SEE SEE SEE! AM I RIGHT!


Photobucket

Of course, with the exception of OTTER'S PHOTOS! They are crazily cute and lovable, at the same time, making me wanna have one mute otter. Their voices are so damn irritating because of the high pitch!


Ta da! Let you see the photos of my cuties.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute right! Of all the things that Mother of the Earth created, HAVING OTTER ON EARTH IS THE ONLY RIGHT THING SHE HAS EVER DONE!

Why can't we just have a mute otter as a pet? :(





p/s: I have decided to break the video into 10 episodes, and will upload one episode every single day! Ain't I great!

Labels: