Those friends who are close to me would know this! There are really a lot of food that I dislike!


Firstly, I think I would die if I were to live in Japan. There are too many food that I can't possibly name all out that I don't dare to eat!


Photobucket

Sushi!

From young, I have been living with my grandparents. So, it's pretty logical that whatever they don't eat, I don't eat. And that goes the same for salmon.

Photobucket

To put it simpler.


.
.
.
.
.

NOTHING RAW FOR ME! (except ham.)


Photobucket


Beef

This is due to religious belief from young. My grandparents and I are Taoist. So, ... yup. This is excused!


Photobucket

Broccoli


I hate it whenever the restaurant dinner serves this in a dish! It makes me so embarrassed when everyone is eating this except me! And they will go, "This one is very healthy, must eat...blablabla". I don't give a fuck.



Photobucket

Tuna bread.


Worst of the worst! Even when I am a beggar and have no food for days, if I see a tuna bread drop in front of me, I rather starve to death. Death ends all miseries. :P


Photobucket

Coleslaw

I will always change the coleslaw to whipped potato in KFC. Wouldn't you do the same thing as me? *thinking of whipped potato entering my mouth*

See la! Feel like eating it now! (Even when I just had macaroni in mushroom chicken soup! :P I cook it myself okay!)


Photobucket


Mutton.

I don't even know how it tastes like.


Photobucket

Yam ice-cream

I just find the taste so weird, don't you think so too? If there's a ice-cream store that only sells yam ice-cream, I will slap the owner.



Finally,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Photobucket

Bobochacha!

Never had I tried this before.

Okay. Everyone will know that I am a weirdo. And this is why I am so skinny. As skinny as a bamboo.

You think I want this meh!

This is the character of my taste bud what! :(


p/s: Wooooooo! I only listed 9 out of 300 dishes that I don't eat!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,