I hate this, I hate this, I hate this!
I hate it when I got addicted to dramas! Stupid me, shouldn't even watch the episode one of absolute boyfriend! Otherwise, I won't get addicted!
After I returned home from school til the time I am typing this, I have watched 4 episodes. Which sums up to be 4 hours of drama!?


I guess my addiction will only stop when I finished watching all the episodes! It has always been like that, and I have not done any constructive studying today yet!
After school today, I rushed home. Taking the first bus back home just to apply for Direct Poly Admission!
It was really a sudden rush for me.
I know people will say, "So sudden, never think properly". I don't care. I just chose those courses that I have a little interest (at the moment) because I can always reject them when they accepted my choices!
Moral of the story: Singaporeans love to play safe.