3 generations of people went down to Plaza Singapura with me this evening. Lovely granny, mummy and cousin!

We were there to get my E71 phone!


When I saw a scratch on the screen, I got so afsahlafkdsah. So, I told him, "Excuse me, there's a scratch on my screen."

Xialanly, he said (Indian guy which look like an American), "Eh brother, that one is the screen protector. You have to peel that off and buy a new one anyway. Nokia puts that sp so that when shipping, there will be no scratches made on the phone."


Go fuck yourself in the toilet bowl.

Anyone has good sites to recommend? I want to get more themes! The theme website that I have is very lousy! Almost ALL the themes available are ugly. It's beyond use for ME.

Hahahaha!


Photobucket

Photobucket


By the way, I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was married to this girl (i deeply love), which don't exist YET. And we even have a baby!

I had a quarrel with her, and went to the restaurant she was in with her friends to pull her out. I was so afraid to lose her. So, I tried to make peace ya!

And, we were back to normal! Holding hands walking around the shopping mall!


Hahahaha! She was quite chio in my dream.

Stranger wife. :)

p/s: I just realized a thing. I don't like people to "kk", "k" and "ok" me on msn and messages!

Labels: