Photobucket

Oh! It's a blank paper!


"Interesting things" have been happening non-stop after school reopens.

First of all, I really hate my helmet hair.

I really hate the look that I see in the mirror EVERYDAY. Can you imagine waking up with a look you dislike? You have no choice but to carry on the day as per normal.

How fucked up is that?


Just today, I happened to disturb one of my friends for fun. (I have always been like this.)

I don't know what the f, she suddenly loses temper on me. Whatever that I done on you, I meant no harm alright.

Just f hate the school.


My favorite Chinese teacher has also left school! Luckily, I wrote a letter to her before she left. And we are still in contact!

On the happier side (which happens to be the only happy thing), Mrs Pereira has come back to school! My all-time favorite teacher. I am going to study really really hard for her subject since she had come back from Australia "for us".

Just kidding. She has her own personal reasons for coming back!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


After school, I had been doing XXX.

Guess what?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Faster!

Photobucket

:)