Why are there exams in the world man.
We should just study and proceed to the next level without taking any form of exam. This is stressing humans out!
Then everyone's life would be so simple and nice!
Exam = Mental Torture
I guess I have no choice but to study. :( I thought I could do 2 maths paper yesterday, but I only did 4 or 5 questions and I went to bed! Feel like smacking myself hard!
And by the time I wake up, it's already 6pm. I went to take a bath and use the computer for 2 hours!
Studying time yesterday = 8pm-9pm
I can't bear to sacrifice my tv show for studying! Did you guys watch the last episode yesterday on channel 8?
I expected everything to happen that way. -.-
Ye Yu Chen = Dead
(Zhen Bing Hui)= Be a hero and save Fang Song Qiao
p/s: Wayne, you don't nonsense me, I tell you!