I have always tell this to my friend, "Now, I have my camera, itouch, psp and computer, I don't need a fucking good phone. Just a lousy phone for me to send messages and make phone calls is enough."

Utterly Wrong.

Sadness just came over me when I was thinking about it (you should know what it is if you are following my blog).

When I have all those gadgets, it doesn't equals to "you-can-have-lousy-phone" what! If I were rich, everything would be the best.

Best Camera, Best itouch (okay, i have the 2nd generation. but 3rd generation is coming out!), Best psp, Best computer and the BEST PHONE.

Why can't I just be rich? Why can't I have everything I want? Why am I not in the rich family where I can get the best of everything? Why must I be so desperate for money now?



Nobody has the answer.


And the worse thing for today was, I just f found out that my $200+ crumpler bag is so damn lousy. Not going to get any crumpler bag in my life ever again.

The round border around the logo came off. How the f did it came off?

Did someone cut it off?

I hope the person who cut it off will have a tragic death! Fuck you if you are reading this.

(p/s: I really have no idea did it came off by itself.)



GREAT, ANOTHER FUCKING THING. I CAN'T UPLOAD MY PHOTOS TO BLOGGER NOW. It's like once in a life time I would use blogger to upload photos, and it afdsgasdfghfsxsax.

Fuck.

*goes to http://www.photobucket.com/*


Photobucket

Bye friends. :)