I know, I know, I know.
I haven't been posting pictures to my blog! But, you guys can't blame me what! I have my school life and screwed-up-hairstyle leh!
:(It has also been quite long since I last met up with Serena, Trisha, Gilbert, Germaine and many more!
Anyway, today's maths paper one is going to be so screwed up. I can imagine the marks that I will be getting.
Serves me right for not revising.
It's time for pictures!
My red glamorous E71 with yellow condom! I bet none of the human on Earth have the same combination as mine!
I don't care, mine is the most unique one!
The backside.
Sometime back, I had steamboat with Sharon. Had an oil splattering time grilling food! -.-
Are you ready for this?
My new haircut!
Ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know you have been waiting for so long to see this ugly Walter.

Tada! Officially a nerd now.
Don't need to give negative comments, I am going to snap it off soon.

I need your help to vote for him! He's my nephew, Kieren.
Please click
here.
He is located at
1st photo, 5th row from bottom.
You stand to win attractive prize by voting! So, why not go to the website and try your luck!

Thank you very much! :)