Sick.
I woke up at freaking 2am with a fever and running nose. Do you know how afraid I was? 'O' level's oral is today, and I am down with a sore throat too.
By the time I woke up, my fever has subsided.
Being a little "kiasu", I still went to school despite me not feeling well! Guess what!
I screwed up my 'O' level mother tongue oral. All my phrasings were screwed up due to being nervous and feeling unwell.
Hope they can give me at least a merit. Otherwise... :(

On the good side! My school is selling desktop and laptops for only $100 each! (Applicable for f.a. students only)
Therefore, I am eligible!
Singtel is really generous enough to help f.a. students. Broadband for only $1.50
for life. Ya. Even when I graduated from my sucky school, I will still be able to use it!

HOHOHO. Singaporeans attitude.