I am going to give a vulgarities lesson now!My friends told me that "Lon" equals "Lan Jiao". I thought it's just a term that they used it to replace that word!
And I was wrong!
It's some form of language from other countries. I heard that it was from Iran.
*imagining Irans shouting lon at each other*
It's mad hilarious!
I did a mini research on lanjiao, and it sort of made my day! Look at their definition and examples!
Definition: A Hokkien vulgar term which means "Penis". Usually used by Malaysians, Singaporeans and
Bruneians. Lanjiao can also be called kukujiao, kuku,
jiaojiao, xiaodidi, didi or lanjiau.
Opposite of cibai (vagina)It is
widely used for
express ones
anger or
frustration.
Often accompanies by cibai in a sentence.
"You don't talk lanjiao there ah, I call my gang beat you up ah!"
"Lanjiao lah, you think Beckham is god meh?"
"What lah, you don't have lanjiao ah, go chase her lah!"
"Eh lanjiao-kia, siam tam pok lah, people watching tv wah!"
All the above conversations are in Singlish.
I got my vulgarities lesson from
Urban Dictionary! So, next time don't be afraid to use it infront of any teachers.
You can just say, it's a word I learned from dictionary!
p/s: I wanted to google for Iran's photo. But the first page that I landed on was flooded with photos like this:
Why are they so cruel?Labels: singaporeans, vulgarities