I am happy to get into top 3 for Nuffnang Singtel contest! Thanks to Nuffnang, I have won myself $500 Singtel phone voucher!

The link to Nuffnang contest results is here.

If you have not read my post on the Singtel contest, it's over here!

However, I do feel a little upset because I just got my Nokia E71 a few days ago! Bah!



I really think Nadnut deserves to win that Macbook that I was eyeing on! You can find her blog link at the results page.


Oh ya! I got to thank these 2 people first!

Firstly, XXX. Thanks for getting up so early (which you had never done before), just to give me a helping hand! I really appreciate it a lot!

And also, andystorm for telling me that my Singtel blog post (old) has an error in it (Photos are not loading, and I do not have back up copies for the photos). Thanks a lot!



********************************

I went down to Nuffnang office yesterday to get my $300 cheque instead of $500 phone voucher.

I just bought my phone what! Can't expect me to buy another phone or keep the voucher till I forgotten where did I placed it at.

Something ridiculous happened!

I saved Nuffnang office location as Farrer park but I alighted at Outram park on that day! I cleanly forgotten that Nuffnang is at Farrer park!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Look at her face! Sorry!


I even called up Elaine and told her that I was standing between Health Promotion Board and ERP! LOL! That was the most hilarious part!


Photobucket

We traveled all the way back to Farrer Park!


Photobucket



Photobucket

The traffic light to Nuffnang Office!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Door which has some security function! Must call Nuffnang and they will open the door for me from upstairs!

The office itself looked more like an apartment to me than an office!

Photobucket

At canon service center with Sharon BACK IN OUTRAM PARK. -.-

Photobucket

Wow!

Photobucket

My $300! Thank you Nuffnang!


Photobucket

Bye!