I. AM. HAVING. A. FUCKING. BAD. HEADACHE now. Results for e-maths, english and combined science prelims were revealed today.
The greatest disappointment was my e-maths. My heart sank to the bottom when I know that I got C5. How the fuck did I got that. The careless mistakes were only a few. The usual standard of my e-maths are B3 and above. Having A-maths, I should be able to do better than the others.
:(
The combined marks for my physics was A1. However, overall combined science I got 41.7%. Both my chemistry paper was single digit. 2.5/60 for paper 2, 6/20 for paper 1.
There are so much more to catch up! With the encouragement from Mrs P, I will definitely work harder for my chemistry. As in, start studying from the basic now.
Let's just hope that the results are not that bad!
'O' level mother tongue results will be out this Wednesday. It will be another disappointment, I guess. The marking scheme was very different from what the teacher taught us this year.
HOW TO GET DISTINCTION YOU TELL ME!
Today marks the start of my new life and the end of my old life. And I am going to meet Sharon Dion to study later.
PHOTOS TIME!
Kbox @ E!Hub with choir peeps!

Opps! "Zao geng" He is snatching his $100 note from me!



Donavan Priceless Pose!