My virgin trip to a Malay wedding on National day. That explains why the three of us, Auntie, cousin and me, are dressed in red and white.
I even had a national day tattoo on before I went to the wedding!
When we reached there, many people were looking at us because we seems to be in the wrong place. But, they were so wrong. The mother of the couplet came out and fetched us in. (My auntie's colleague)


I am not used to the food. I went there with an empty stomach, return home with a half full stomach. Usually, I eat until I am very bloated.



Chio/not chio? Chio.


Me, cousin, auntie and auntie's friend. (Don't need me to tell you which one is which one right? Cause it's pretty obvious.)

Red + White


2 Indian friends
Altogether, 3 races gathered at a Malay wedding on National day. :) This is the best present I can give to Singapore!