I went for a job interview at XXX yesterday. Guess what did I interviewed for?
UNIVERSAL STUDIO CREWThere was a paper that has all the different kind of work you have to do as a crew. Rate it according to our likings. I rated attractions as my first while Wardrobe and cleanliness as my last.
SUEY SUEY, I CAN ONLY WORK FOR THAT ONE SINCE I AM 17 YEARS OLD.
The interviewer was very funny. He said since I am 17, he can only offer to me these two jobs. Of course I turn him down!
I wouldn't want to pick up litter and maintain cleanliness in SINGAPORE. (How much standard of cleanliness does Singaporeans has?) Neither would I want to iron those shrek clothes and arrange them.
I told him that maybe I can come here again next year because I really do not want the 2 jobs. Then, he asked me a few questions regarding roller coaster and customer service and I answered it PERFECTLY GOOD!
He said good and gave me the Letter of intent. That means I would be able to work at Universal Studio next year! Fucking looking forward to it.
2 out of 5 friends got in. I was hoping that all of us would be able to get in and work together!
After the interview, Dion and me took the wrong train to outram park. (Have to alight and go to the opposite side. Fucking paiseh)
We spent more than 7 or 8 hours at Orchard Central and Orchard Ion. Can you believe that! Ate my favorite strawberry ice-cream from
Gelare while watching people rock climb INSIDE ORCHARD ION.
We spent the most on Orchard ion! Knn. I didn't know that I spent $142 yesterday until I reached home! I calculated the receipt amounts.
But, I am still very happy! Many things that I still have not get it!
Muji pajamas, Aldo sneakers, Puma sneakers
SO GOING TO GET IT WHEN I HAVE THE MONEY. After shopping, we
took the wrong train again to dhoby gaut. It has always been like that with Dion. Remember the other time when I went to Nuffnang office with her? We took the wrong train too, and stupidly alighted finding the office.
Ending off with "I want to eat pork chop!"