I think I did pretty well for my 'O' level English Oral, quite positive about having good results because I had so much thing to say! And for the picture description, I think I had said some things that people would not have noticed it.

The examiners were laughing as I was talking. The examiner who appeared fierce even made a joke with me!

Questions were fairly easy, to me at least.

  1. Talk about your favorite shopping center.
  2. Would you buy second-hand items?
  3. How do you trust people?
  4. There have been many con-mans around. What do you think should be done to avoid people from being conned.

I talked about Orchard Ion. (Look at my previous post. I just say everything in that post out. Ain't I lucky?) Not buying second-hand items because they might be faulty. Sales person might lie to you for all you know. Trust strangers by judging at their appearance, trust friends whom I get along well with. Throw all the con-mans to the jail for more than 15 years because it is very unfair for old people to get conned!

Of course all those stated above was just a mere description of what I said. There are so many more. Lazy to type them out!


AIMING FOR B3!


PICTURES TIME!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

@ the interview place

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

@ the interview place

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ROCK CLIMBING IN ORCHARD CENTRAL! I am so going to climb it! I got level one certificate one hor! Don't pray pray!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The next few photos will be Dion and me advertising for Levi's jeans coming out next season.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cool or what?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


p/s: I was just kidding about the Levi's part! Haha! We didn't plan to wear the look-alike-jeans.