I have finished my prelims. And I am still having the after-prelim-happiness-like-the-end-of-torture-forever.
Yes. That happy.
However, this happiness will only lasts for a few days before my prelim results are out, and after that, 'o' level examination.
Just came back from kbox session with friends! Mad happy because it has been a fucking long time I have not been there. Many appointments but ended up staying at home always. Seriously have no idea why is the God treating me this way.
Guess how long my holiday last! From Tuesday, which is today, all the way til Monday. Jubilant a not you tell me!
Since it's a long break, it's time to settle some thoughts which might change my future. Like time to really study hard, bear the heart to throw some friends aside (can't be tolerant anymore, I have tolerated for too many times), and so many more!
Not forgetting to enjoy myself during this long period of time! Because once this holiday is over, it would be intensive studying and revising already.
SO. ANYONE WANTS TO DATE ME OUT?