I don't know why am I feeling so angst when I have nothing to be angst.
The Weather, The Song, The Mood, The Place
I just know that I am very determined to get out of this fucking school. I don't want to be a secondary school boy next year. I don't want to look like one. I need to have fantastic hairstyles, fantastic hair colors, fantastic clothes and fantastic friends!
You know. It just sucks so much being in a school when most of your friends are so sucky in school. The attitudes are so intolerable to the extent of me feeling like slapping their face.
Worse still. Friends who appears to be friends on the superficial side.
Why appear to be close when you are not?Serena Tan and Trisha Tan, terribly sorry for not meeting up with you. Life in school has been very stress. I even stayed in school for more than 10 hours yesterday. 7.30am - 5pm & 7pm-9.30pm, I was in school studying.
Trying very hard to prove everyone that I am not useless. Wanting to get to the course that I really want to get in.
C.Ethan: Work hard, don't give up! Let's prove to morons that we are better than them!
:P