Photobucket

Get the flame going on!


I have been such a good and automatic boy everyday. I have done 3 or 4 maths prelim papers already. Fucking aiming for a distinction. PLEASE A1 COME TO ME!


Anyway, for people who don't know, I have gotten back my prelim holistic card. Frankly speaking, I am quite disappointed with my L1R4 results. (Don't need to talk about L1R5 because I am not intending to get into any junior college)


16 points

My fucking e-maths pulled my points down. That's also the reason why I have been mugging so hard for e-maths recently. (Since yesterday. Because of the stupid grade.)

C5. For the first fucking time I had gotten such a lousy result! Can you believe that I actually lost to people from other classes when I am taking A-maths? It's not only embarrassing but also disappointing!

Since yesterday, I have made a decision already. I really spent too much time on A-maths that I had neglected my E-maths big time. Even with the HUGE amount of time spent on A-maths, the grade did not showed off well.


Bye! Personal life blog still rocks like anything! :D